Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by DK <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/01 04:04:29 UTC

Re: ignite dump

Hi,

We are on version 2.8.0 only and all our caches are PARTITIONED
non-transactional caches.

Thanks & Regards,
Devakumar J

--
Thanks & Regards

Devakumar J

Re: ignite dump

Posted by DK <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do we have any suggestions for this detached connection memory leak on
version 2.8.0?

Migrating the cluster to the latest version might help here?

Thanks & Regards,
Devakumar J

--
Thanks & Regards