Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/04/21 08:37:16 UTC

About 0.9.2: Skip error DDL command when restart server

Hi,

In 0.9.0 - 0.9.2, if we operate an error DDL command. It will break the DDL log redo in restarting.

I fixed this in [1].

If necessary, we need to release 0.9.3 or rollback 0.9.2 ...

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1080

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: About 0.9.2: Skip error DDL command when restart server

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I remembered we have solved a similar problem in v0.9.*.  JIRA 470[1] and
JIRA 614[2]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues/IOTDB-470
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues/IOTDB-614

If issue 470 only fixed "insert" statement, and  issue 608 only fixed
"delete timeseries" command,
we may need to check are there other commands having such a similar issue..

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东