Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/26 21:17:28 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] OpenWebBeans Proposal

Hi;

This is the vote result for the OpenWebBeans proposal;

* Matt Hogstrom         +1 (binding)
* Martijn Dashorst      +1 (binding)
* Niclas Hedhman      +1 (binding)
* Kevan Miller            +1 (binding-mentor)
* Niall Pemberton      +1 (binding)
* Craig L Russell        +1 (binding)
* Niklas Gustavsson     +1 (non-binding)
* Matthias Wessendorf +1 (non-binding-champion)
* Niklas Gustavsson      +1 (non-binding)
* James Carman             +1 (non-binding)
* Gurkan Erdogdu         +1 (non-binding)

Thanks to everyone,  and I think VOTE is passed :)

What will be the next step for us?

Gurkan Erdogdu

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] OpenWebBeans Proposal

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm. I had assumed that Matthias was an Incubator PMC member. I'll get
> started with project setup, but probably won't be able to start until
> Friday.
>
> In the meantime, you can submit an ICLA to Apache. Matthias needs to request
> to join the incubator pmc by sending a note to private@incubator.apache.org.
ah, thx :-)

will do, requested here on the list.

-Matthias

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] OpenWebBeans Proposal

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

.

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu
<cg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> This is the vote result for the OpenWebBeans proposal;
>
> * Matt Hogstrom         +1 (binding)
> * Martijn Dashorst      +1 (binding)
> * Niclas Hedhman      +1 (binding)
> * Kevan Miller            +1 (binding-mentor)
> * Niall Pemberton      +1 (binding)
> * Craig L Russell        +1 (binding)
> * Niklas Gustavsson     +1 (non-binding)
> * Matthias Wessendorf +1 (non-binding-champion)
> * Niklas Gustavsson      +1 (non-binding)
> * James Carman             +1 (non-binding)
> * Gurkan Erdogdu         +1 (non-binding)

> What will be the next step for us?

For your Mentor(s) to establish the podling's resources.

Torsten mentioned;
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Edit+your+project+status+report
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Setting+Up+a+New+Podling

You can also have a look at