Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bryan Field-Elliot <br...@netmeme.org> on 2002/08/27 01:00:10 UTC

APRVARS error trying to build mod_webapp

Hi,

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.4, and now, from sources, I'm trying to build
mod_webapp.

Every time I try "./configure" (with various option combinations), I get
this error:

configure: error: cannot find APRVARS file in
/root/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src/webapp/apr

This is with jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src, and the latest APR
from CVS (I got the apr sources per the mod-webapp README).

The version of apache I'm using is Redhat's RPM (apache-1.3.23-14.rpm
and apache-devel-1.3.23-14.rpm)

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank you,

Bryan