Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tyson Beffa <Ty...@sial.com> on 2009/03/20 14:21:15 UTC

Fw: Tomcat 5 with HADR

Hello-

Do you have any suggestions for setting up db2 High-Availability Disaster
Recovery with tomcat5. Right now tomcat works with websphere commerce
which uses db2. We are in the process of implementing HADR and will need
this for tomcat. Is there a new jar file that will be needed or do you
have any clients that have done this in the past? Any suggestions would be
helpful. Here is a entry from our tomcat server.xml

<ResourceParams name="jdbc/CommerceDB">
      <parameter>
        <name>maxWait</name>
        <value>5000</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>maxActive</name>
        <value>30</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>password</name>
        <value>dbauser</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>url</name>
        <value>jdbc:db2://database:50001/databasename</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>driverClassName</name>
        <value>com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>maxIdle</name>
        <value>2</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>username</name>
        <value>dbauser</value>
      </parameter>
    </ResourceParams>

This message and any files transmitted with it are the property of
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the person or entity to whom this e-mail is
addressed.  If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or
otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender and delete this message
immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

Re: Fw: [OT] Tomcat 5 with HADR

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.