Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by LeoWeibo <we...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/16 09:21:22 UTC

HelloWorld Problem.

Hi all,

I've installed jetspeed-2.1.2-demo-installer.jar, and the server runs well.
I followed every instruction on http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-simple-portlet.html to write the HelloWorld portlet and then deploy it on server. But when I visit http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/simplest.psml, it just said:"Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition for simplest::Simplest". And there isn't any other error infomation. I'sure that my webapp folder name is simplest and my portlet name is Simplest. Could anybody tell me that where my portlet went wrong?

Thank you.

best regards,

Weibo Leo

weibo.leo@hotmail.com