Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/01/05 03:04:09 UTC

[Tobago ] renderedPartially in a popup

Hi,
Can anyone tell me please how to make the "renderedPartially" attribute work
inside a popop.
It work fine in normal page but not in a popup.
I'm using Tobago v 1.0.12
Thank in advance.

Re: [Tobago ] renderedPartially in a popup

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Yazid,

renderedPartally should work fine in a popup, maybe your partiallyId
is wrong. Can you give a page example?

Regards,
    Volker

2008/1/5, yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr>:

> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me please how to make the "renderedPartially" attribute work
> inside a popop.
> It work fine in normal page but not in a popup.
> I'm using Tobago v 1.0.12
> Thank in advance.

inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg
Tel.: +49 441 4082 356 |
FAX:  +49 441 4082 355 | www.inexso.de