Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Jack Shu <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 02:20:59 UTC

Supply high quality Bar Stool from China

 *Dear   Sir  or  Madam ,*
**
*Happy  New  Year.*

 This is Jack  Shu  from Anji Tonghui  Furniture Factory. It is my honor to
be your professional Barstools director here in China.

Regrading the Barstools in your inquiry via Internet.<http://www.alibaba.com/>
 1)Material: PVC,ABS, PU, and Wood,Chrome base; etc.

2)Gas lift has ANST/BIFMA X5.1-1993/ TUV certificate.

3) The packsge-- Seaworthy, export class, natural brown color carton, black
color printing. With extra separate whole chair protection bag.

4) In the previous experience, our Chairs has been exported to USA, UK, and
other European market with very good feedback.

5) For the fresh customers,
A. You enjoy our NO MOQ policy, you may choose any item at any quantity as a
trial order.
B. You enjoy our 80% sample fee policy, it means, you may get any sample
chair at 80% price for a quality checking.

6) Our delivery time is 45 work days after the order confirmation.

7) Payment Terms: L/C or T/T.
 T/T- Min 30% deposit in advance, and the balance done once receipt of copy
of B/L.
 L/C- Irrevocable L/C at sight.

If any doubts feel free to contact me.

Your quick  response will be  highly appreciated.
 Wishing  you the best of  business

 Jack

*************************************

*ANJI TONGHUI  FURNITURE CO.,LTD*

           *Website:http://ajtonghui.en.alibaba.com  *

*                          **http://www.thchair.com*<http://www.thchair.com/>

*             Tel & Fax:0086-572-58600035*

*             Address:Huangshu Industry Zone,Anji County,Zhejiang Province
,China.*

*              MSN:meete@hotmail.com*

*              Skype ID:jack_shu*

*          YAHOO ID:jack_world2006@yahoo.com.cn*