Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hemant Singh <he...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/06 08:51:50 UTC

Where to Place Bean files

HI ALL:
Where do i need to place the JSP bean which i m going
to use in JSP files.
Cheers

Re: Where to Place Bean files

Posted by Manish Bhatnagar <ma...@accord-soft.com>.
Hello all!
I am facing the same problem. I created a bean that I am using in a JSP.
The JSPs are in
    F:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\manish\jsp

I tried putting the Bean in the same directory where my JSP is present. It
doesn't work. Also I placed it in

E:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\manish\WEB-INF\jsp\bean
but that too of no avail.

Any suggestions?
Manish