Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de> on 2016/09/05 11:49:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tobago 2.0.10 (2. try)

Second try to send this mail, seems this address was not subscribed.

Hello,

I would like to release Tobago 2.0.10,

Major changes are:
* Multifile-Upload Component
* New SplitLayout Component in core

For a detail list please consult the release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12334742

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1072

The vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,

  Volker

--
Volker Weber
-Leiter Software-Entwicklung-

inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Ofener Str. 30      | 26121 Oldenburg
Tel.: +49 441 219 730 56 |
FAX:  +49 441 219 730 66 | eMail: v.weber@inexso.de

Firmensitz: Oldenburg | Amtsgericht Oldenburg HRB 205251
Gesch�ftsf�hrer: Stefan Schulte, Michael Tersch�ren

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Tobago 2.0.10

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

we have four +1, three binding:

lofwyr: Udo Schnurpfeil
deki: Dennis Kieselhorst
bommel: Bernd Bohmann
weber: Volker Weber

I will proceed with the next steps

Regards,

    Volker

--
Volker Weber
-Leiter Software-Entwicklung-

inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Ofener Str. 30      | 26121 Oldenburg
Tel.: +49 441 219 730 0 |

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 2.0.10 (2. try)

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Here is my