Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/12 17:13:41 UTC

hackaton

Hi folks,
I'm at #hack4good @Moscow. Maybe someone will join me in openmeetings
hacking and we get a fellow committer.

My personal plans are to debug the whiteboard.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

[1] Start using Apache Openmeetings today, http://openmeetings.apache.org/
[2] Join Alexei Fedotov @linkedin, http://ru.linkedin.com/in/dataved/
[3] Join Alexei Fedotov @facebook, http://www.facebook.com/openmeetings

Re: hackaton

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
can't tell you right now
will take a look at it as soon as I will finish all other tasks

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: hackaton