Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by drew jensen <dr...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/23 19:42:43 UTC

Italian Forum Off-line

Hi,

Saw the comment from RGB-ES that the Italian forum is off-line.

Checked, and it still is.
- first no others language forms are involved.
- the session table is what is being reported as being bad (error no
144), which is good, kind of. This table can be dropped and re-created,
the most common way to fix this problem, without losing anything
important.

That will need to be done from a command line interface, which I don't
have access to -  for anyone who does, the proper table definition
easily found as the table structure is identical to the session table in
other language instances - or ask me and I'll shot it off to you.

I've included Imacat on the CC to this message - but as I say, anyone
that can get to a command line can do this.

//drew

Re: Italian Forum Off-line

Posted by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com>.
Looks like that did it - thanks much.

BTW no need to think you were slow on this somehow.. no one is expecting
you too carry a beeper.

//drew

Re: Italian Forum Off-line

Posted by 依瑪貓 <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.

--
依瑪貓 imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
旅舍依瑪 http://www.imacat.idv.tw/ 《女聲》電子報 http://www.wov.idv.tw/

Re: Italian Forum Off-line

Posted by 依瑪貓 <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.

Re: Italian Forum Off-line

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2012/8/23 drew jensen <dr...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Saw the comment from RGB-ES that the Italian forum is off-line.
>
> Checked, and it still is.
> - first no others language forms are involved.
> - the session table is what is being reported as being bad (error no
> 144), which is good, kind of. This table can be dropped and re-created,
> the most common way to fix this problem, without losing anything
> important.
>
> That will need to be done from a command line interface, which I don't
> have access to -  for anyone who does, the proper table definition
> easily found as the table structure is identical to the session table in
> other language instances - or ask me and I'll shot it off to you.
>
> I've included Imacat on the CC to this message - but as I say, anyone
> that can get to a command line can do this.
>
> //drew

They are working now. Announcement on the IT forum too ;)

Regards
Ricardo