Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/20 16:27:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin 0.8.6-1

Hi,

I'd like to release version 0.8.6-1 of Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin
to sync up with the recent 0.8.6 release of Apache Cassandra.

We solved 2 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12121&version=17425

Staging Repository:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-010/

Site:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/cassandra-maven-plugin/index.html

SCM Tag:
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/cassandra-maven-plugin-0.8.6-1@14748

 [ ] +1 Yeah! fire ahead oh and the blind man on the galloping horse
says it looks fine too.
 [ ] 0 Mehhh! like I care, I don't have any opinions either, I'd
follow somebody else if only I could decide who
 [ ] -1 Nooooo! wait up there I have issues (in general like, ya know,
and being a trouble-maker is only one of them)

The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Cheers

-Stephen

P.S.
  In the interest of ensuring (more is) better testing, this vote is
also open to subscribers of the dev and user@cassandra.apache.org
mailing lists

Re: [VOTE] Release Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin 0.8.6-1

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
This vote has passed:

+1: Me, Colin & Nate
0: