Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ben Beasley <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/21 08:09:16 UTC

Flink sink never executes

First off I want to thank the folks in this email list for their help thus far.

I’m facing another strange issue where if I add a window to my stream, the sink no longer executes. However the sink executes without the windowing. I described my problem on stackoverflow<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65389274/flink-sink-never-executes> so that the code is easy to read.

I wonder if anyone can help me once more, I believe the solution could be simple for someone familiar with the code. I believe I’ve followed the tutorials and articles on the flink website correctly.

Re: Flink sink never executes

Posted by Ben Beasley <ca...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it did. Thanks for checking, Kostas. Also, thanks again for helping me with the other issue. What a great community Flink has.

From: Kostas Kloudas <kk...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, January 4, 2021 at 6:21 AM
To: Ben Beasley <ca...@gmail.com>
Cc: user@flink.apache.org <us...@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Flink sink never executes
Hi Ben,

Sorry for the late reply but I guess that your question was answered
in StackOverflow, right?
Did that answer solve your problem?

Cheers,
Kostas