Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Naveen Gangam <ng...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/30 16:23:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Krisztian Kasa

Hello Hive Community,
Apache Hive PMC is pleased to announce that Krisztian Kasa (username:
krisztiankasa) has accepted the Apache Hive PMC's invitation to become PMC
Member, and is now our newest PMC member. Please join me in congratulating
Krisztian !!!

He has been an active member in the hive community across many aspects of
the project. Many thanks to Krisztian for all the contributions he has made
and looking forward to many more future contributions in the expanded role.

https://github.com/apache/hive/commits?author=kasakrisz

* 162 commits in master
* 124 reviews in master
* Reported 159 JIRAS

Cheers,
Naveen (on behalf of Hive PMC)

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Krisztian Kasa

Posted by Sankar Hariappan via user <us...@hive.apache.org>.
Congrats, Krisztian!

-Sankar

Posted by Sankar Hariappan <Sa...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.