Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Alexey Kakunin <ak...@emdev.ru> on 2008/04/22 15:58:19 UTC

please, pay attention on this blocker

Dear JspWiki team.

I just added new bug into JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-252
Since it is blocker for us (EmForge Team) - could you inform when we can
expect release of version with fix for this bug (possible fix is provided in
comments)
If it will take some time - seems we will need include custom version of
JspWiki  with own fix...

Thank you.

--
With best regards,
Alexey Kakunin

Re: please, pay attention on this blocker

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-252?focusedCommentId=12591716#action_12591716

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: please, pay attention on this blocker

Posted by Alexey Kakunin <ak...@emdev.ru>.
ok - thank you for info

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.