Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 21:58:54 UTC

Board report for January 2018

Happy New Year!

It's always helpful to the board to understand the actual activity within
the project beyond just releases and boilerplate muck. I have added a few
items regarding activity to get the report started. Please take a few
moments to contribute to this month's report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340

This report must be submitted by 10 Jan 2018.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board report for January 2018

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about this, Mike. I have added it to the current report.

Bruce

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Justin.