Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steven Perry <no...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/29 11:35:56 UTC

Capturing all Requests to Tomcat.

Hello All,

I have got Tomcat 4.1.

I would like to read all the requests that are passed
onto Tomcat from all the different applications, and
print them either onto the screen or a file.

I could be wrong, but I so far I understand that
"Interceptors" can be used for such a job.

The thing is, I cannot find the API for Interceptors
in Tomcat 4.1.

a) How would I be able to get the API for Interceptors
?
b) Are Interceptors the right way to go about it in
the first place ?
c) If not, is there any other suitable method ?

--Steven.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Re: Modifying Requests; Interceptors ?

Posted by Steven Perry <no...@yahoo.com>.
I notice that the BaseInterceptor is there in tomcat
3.3.1. How come it is not included in 4.1.27 and
5.0.12 ?

Or prolly it is, and I cannot seem to locate it ??
--Steven

Posted by Steven Perry <no...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Steven Perry <no...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks a lot Adam.