Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/01/13 16:25:12 UTC

mvn modules name coherence

Hi all guys,

in our SVN, mvn modules *dir* name are a little inconsistent:

  <modules>
    <module>any23-core</module>
    <module>plugins/basic-crawler</module>
    <module>plugins/html-scraper</module>
    <module>plugins/office-scraper</module>
    <module>plugins/integration-test</module>
    <module>any23-service</module>
  </modules>

I suggest to strip the `any23-` prefix - what else should be? :)
OTOH, all artifact IDs should prefix `apache-any23`...

WDYT?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: mvn modules name coherence

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
fixed on trunk, thanks for the feedbacks!!! trunk started looking good... :)
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Lewis!

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simone,

--
*Lewis*

Re: mvn modules name coherence

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 to stripping the any23 prefix...

Cheers,
Chris

On Jan 13, 2012, at 7:25 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:

> Hi all guys,
>
> in our SVN, mvn modules *dir* name are a little inconsistent:
>
>  <modules>
>    <module>any23-core</module>
>    <module>plugins/basic-crawler</module>
>    <module>plugins/html-scraper</module>
>    <module>plugins/office-scraper</module>
>    <module>plugins/integration-test</module>
>    <module>any23-service</module>
>  </modules>
>
> I suggest to strip the `any23-` prefix - what else should be? :)
> OTOH, all artifact IDs should prefix `apache-any23`...
>
> WDYT?
>
> Many thanks in advance, all the best!
> -Simo

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/