Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai> on 2022/03/02 06:41:40 UTC

Include new GSoC 2022 project Idea

Hi Team,

Could you help to include below new project idea to project list
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/GSoC+2022+Ideas+list>,
please?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-451?jql=labels%20%3D%20gsoc2022

Kind regards,
Bobur

Re: Include new GSoC 2022 project Idea

Posted by Paulo Motta <pa...@gmail.com>.
I also need a page refresh after taging a new project with "gsoc2022". It
seems like the "table of contents" links are not working.

To be honest I don't love that the Ideas Page needs to be refreshed
manually and the information on it does not reflect the actual project
difficulty/size.

Is there any reason we don't use *only* JIRA for ASF GSoC Ideas List? This
is more dynamic and does not require a manual refresh.