Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Doug Tanner <do...@benefitfocus.com> on 2007/03/01 15:20:53 UTC

RE: Show the user who modified a file

Is there anyway to fix this problem?  I really need to know who is checking in files and when they are checking them in.

Doug Tanner

Posted by Doug Tanner <do...@benefitfocus.com>.
I found this thread in the archives, http://www.mail-archive.com/continuum-users@maven.apache.org/msg01291.html.  I would have to disagree to it showing the user when there is only a single commit.  I have had several builds with only 1 commit that did not show the information I am want in the build email/results.  Has no one else had this problem??

Doug Tanner

Posted by Doug Tanner <do...@benefitfocus.com>.

Posted by Doug Tanner <do...@benefitfocus.com>.

Doug Tanner

Pls dont send further messages to me....

On 3/1/07, Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think so. This is related to the SCM API as Emmanuel said. you can
> debug it by updating your logging config (org.apache.maven.scm in debug
> output).
>
> I did it for CVS and it shows that the command it uses to get the diff
> does
> not work on my CVS system.
>
> Stéphane
>
> On 3/1/07, Doug Tanner <do...@benefitfocus.com> wrote:
> >
> > Could the problem be that when we upgraded from continuum 1.0.2, we just
> > copied the database folder into the new continuum instance as described
> in
> > the upgrade guide?
> >
> > Doug Tanner

Thanks & Reards