Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com> on 2004/10/07 01:49:54 UTC

Re: bouncing address (if this is you at standardbank.co.az, PLEASE correct it)

From: "David G. Friedman" <hu...@ix.netcom.com>
> Sorry to post Off Topic mid-week but I've posted a few times lately and
I'm
> starting to severly dislike this error message from some unknown subscribe
> at standarbank.co.az.  Any list managers out there who could take a look
at
> this?

I reported it to user-owner@struts.apache.org yesterday.  The person has
been notified and will be unsubscribed soon if it doesn't stop happening.

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: bouncing address (if this is you at standardbank.co.az, PLEASE correct it)

Posted by Erik Weber <er...@mindspring.com>.

Wendy Smoak wrote:

>From: "David G. Friedman" <hu...@ix.netcom.com>
>

>>Sorry to post Off Topic mid-week but I've posted a few times lately and
>>

>I'm
>

>>starting to severly dislike this error message from some unknown subscribe
>>at standarbank.co.az.  Any list managers out there who could take a look
>>

>at
>

>>this?
>>

>I reported it to user-owner@struts.apache.org yesterday.

Thank you.

>The person has
>been notified and will be unsubscribed soon if it doesn't stop happening.

In my opinion it has been long enough (I think 48 hours is more than
fair). I vote that the user be removed immediately.

Erik