Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/11 12:10:20 UTC

Work this week

Hi Ted,

I have a lot of work to do for school (multiple assignments with
pressing deadlines :) and I won't be able to do any meaningful work
this week.

So, I'll mostly just be reading the papers (streaming k-means) again
to correct any more misconceptions. I didn't really read the paper all
that carefully so now would be a good time for that.

This is why I'm thinking we could skip this week's one on one. We
could do it, but without me doing enough work I'd probably waste your
time.

What do you think? Is this okay?

Re: Work this week

Posted by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com>.
You're right!
We'll have the 1-on-1 as planned.

Now, I need to get back to generating LLVM code... :)

Re: Work this week

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> I have a lot of work to do for school (multiple assignments with
> pressing deadlines :) and I won't be able to do any meaningful work
> this week.

School comes first.