Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de> on 2012/12/24 13:23:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Etch podling from Apache Incubator

After 72+ hours this vote has passed with the following votes:

+1 Martijn Dashorst
+1 Dave Fisher
+1 Doug Cutting
+1 Benson Margulies
+1 Mark Struberg

Results: 5 "+1" votes, no "0" votes, no "-1" votes.

I will send an email to the Board asking to include the resolution in the agenda for the next Board meeting.

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!
Martin

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Etch podling from Apache Incubator

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great result and a great way to end the year!

Onward to TLP in 2013!

Martijn