Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Lei <le...@paypal.com> on 2017/03/02 23:42:52 UTC

where to download activemq 5.12.0 source code?

We have a production deployment of activemq 5.12.0, and we need to check the
source code for some issues.

All the links to the 5.12.0 source code zip seem to be broken. Any one can
help to provide a valid link?

Thanks very much!

Lei

Re: where to download activemq 5.12.0 source code?

Posted by Priariver <Up...@protonmail.com>.
I would need help too

Re: where to download activemq 5.12.0 source code?

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
https://github.com/apache/activemq/tree/activemq-5.12.0

Justin