Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hauschel Fred Robert <Fr...@Cirquent.de> on 2010/12/16 15:58:21 UTC

Missing M2Eclipse extensions: Checking out a Maven project from several SCM repositories

Hi list,
A few weeks ago I think I've installed this feature from:
m2eclipse Extras - http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras
But now the feature is not available any more ?!?!

Any Idea ??

Thanks Fredy

Re: Missing M2Eclipse extensions: Checking out a Maven project from several SCM repositories

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Please use the M2Eclipse list for these questions. This has already been answered on the M2E lists.

On Dec 16, 2010, at 9:58 AM, Hauschel Fred Robert wrote:

> Hi list,
> A few weeks ago I think I've installed this feature from:
> m2eclipse Extras - http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras
> But now the feature is not available any more ?!?!
>
> Any Idea ??
>
> Thanks Fredy

Jason

Jason van Zyl