Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 18:33:09 UTC

servicemix-http and ssl certification location

Hello,

I've seen other messages where people seem to be loading the certificate for
a servicemix-http BC configuration using the classpath, like this:

<http:ssl>
      <http:sslParameters keyStore="classpath:keystore.jks"
                        keyStorePassword="changeit"
                        trustStore="classpath:keystore.jks"
                        trustStorePassword="changeit"/>
    </http:ssl>

If I use that configuration, I get the following exception:

URLException: unknown protocol: classpath

I notice in the code, it expects a string then I guess it must give it to a
url resource handler.  Is there anyway to look up the keystore on the
classpath, or does it have to be an actual file location?

Thanks!
Ryan

Re: servicemix-http and ssl certification location

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
I changed it to:

<http:ssl>
      <http:sslParameters keyStore="classpath:keystore.jks"
                        keyStorePassword="changeit"/>
    </http:ssl>

I guess maybe it has something to do with the fact it's a http consumer
endpoint?  I looked in the unit tests for servicemix-http and noticed that
the trust store params weren't defined for the consumer.

Ryan