Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2021/11/30 03:27:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Yang Zhang(Git-Yang)

Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited

Yang Zhang (apache id: zhangyang, github id:Git-Yang)

to become committers, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Congrats, guys :-)

Best Wishes,

RongtongJin

Re: [ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Yang Zhang(Git-Yang)

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com> 于2021年11月30日周二 下午2:37写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

回复: [ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Yang Zhang(Git-Yang)