Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Samuel Cheung <sy...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/17 23:10:39 UTC

Using Tree component in Tapestry

Hi,

i am using the Tapestry Tree component from here:
https://tapestrywebcomponentexamples.dev.java.net/

I create my own implementation of ITreeNode and add the implementation
of the interface methods.  I want to build the tree nodes dynamically
(i.e. the TreeNode will add its children when user clicks it and if it
has children).

I get the expand works. But sometimes, when I click on the leaf node, I
get this "The document has no data from Mozilla Firefox" error dialog.
And once I get one "document has no data dialog",  I keep getting that
dialog whenever I click.

does someone has an idea what did I miss? or how can I trouble shoot this?

Thank you.
Sam