Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/28 18:47:42 UTC

Thank you, Dianne!

Hi,
I just noticed a code commit and JIRA update by Dianne.  These are probably
the last updates we'll see from Dianne since she has decided to retire from
the computer industry.  Of course, she could still contribute from the
confines of her home or her travels, but somehow I doubt that's going to
happen...  :-)

I wanted to publicly thank her for her contributions to the Apache OpenJPA
project and wish her the best on her next adventures!

Good Luck and Best Wishes, Dianne!

Kevin

Re: Thank you, Dianne!

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
Dianne,
  Your solid and tenacious contributions to OpenJPA will be fondly
remembered.

  Have a great time.

  With sincere regards --

-----