Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by acartcat <Ca...@cat.com> on 2016/04/12 02:44:56 UTC

Qpid C++ Broker 0.34 Windows 64 bit MSSQL Store issues

I'm trying to use the MSSQL store.  I was pleasantly surprised how straight
forward the configuration was.  The DB is created and some of the tables
also but it fails silently when it gets to tblMessage such that this table
and tblTPL and tblMessageMap are not created.  I tried dropping and
recreating but no luck.  I did the traditional work around and created the
tables manually and everything works fine.  Just wondering if anyone else
has seen this? VS2015, SQLExpress 2014, Windows 10, 64 bit.  Qpid bits are
from the Git repo, latest qpid and qpid-proton.
Cheers