Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/22 09:52:34 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 Release Candidate 1

I'm closing the VOTE 72 hours are over

The VOTE was successful:
5 +1 from PMC members (Maxim Solodovnik, Alvaro Bustos Ruiz, Sebastian
Wagner, Hemant Sabat, Peter Dähn)
3 +1 from wider community (Gerald Rohrbach, Daniel Baker, Denis Noctor)

I'll announce the release shortly

Thanks for your VOTEs :))

--
Best regards,