Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 21:54:34 UTC

sqlline error while creating table

Hi, I wrote itegration test that uses HBasetesting utility and phoenix.
Test creates table and inserts data. It works fine.
I'm trying to run

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS cross_id_attributes
(
   crossId        VARCHAR   NOT NULL
   CONSTRAINT cross_id_reference_pk  PRIMARY KEY (crossId)
)SALT_BUCKETS=30, DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING='SNAPPY',VERSIONS=1, TTL=691200;

agains production cluster using sqlline and it hungs. When I try to abort
it, I see some exception in console:

Exception in thread "SIGINT handler" java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException

                              at
sqlline.SunSignalHandler.handle(SunSignalHandler.java:43)

  at sun.misc.Signal$1.run(Signal.java:212)

                                                 at
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

                    Caused by: java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException

What it could be, what do I do wrong?

Re: sqlline error while creating table

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
No, problem is other: DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING='SNAPPY' doesn't for for some
reason.
1. I can't execute such DDL from sqlline
2. I can execute it via JDBC, but I can't query on insert into this table...

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I'll try.