Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net> on 2012/04/14 07:06:54 UTC

Re: Missing web.xml file causes UnknownModuleTypeException

Hi Romain,

On beta-3 snapshot, I'm still getting UnknownModuleExceptions on sites with
no WEB-INF folder, so not sure if the patch below worked or isn't it in
beta-3?

If I create an WEB-INF folder the app deploys, as with beta-2 behaviour.

Best Regards,
Neale

Re: Missing web.xml file causes UnknownModuleTypeException

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Saw it yesterday i think and fix it in a different way. It should work but
i think the snapshot is not up to date on the apache repo because we need
to upgrade the jdk because of a bug in the version our ci platform uses.

I added a test where i deploy a webapp with only an index.html so i guess
the fix should be enough.

- Romain