Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/10 22:30:26 UTC

Re: Spreading the Word about Tamaya

Dear all,

Happy to share, DevoXX Morocco accepted my proposal "*DevOps and
Configuration Management with Apache Tamaya*".

Cheers,

Werner

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
All,

It looks as if there might be a scheduling conflict since both DevoXX BE
invited myself and 2 other EG members of JSR 363 to talk and DevoXX Morocco
was scheduled so close after it, but with a "university day" on Monday (the
only day I could have made it without major problems after already taking
around 14 days off between now and then)

I already asked Anatole on a different thread. Not everyone may be so
deeply involved but maybe some (Andres is also on the list of contributors,
he was in Morocco last year for Hackergarten) already are sure to be in
Casablanca or their company is happy to send them and pay (note, except for
a minor discount of around 10% neither flight nor hotel are covered this
time either, unlike previous years, where JMaghreb helped at least
individual speakers with either or) for the trip?;-)

Let me know, either by direct mail or via the list, if you are a confirmed
Morocco speaker or participant and Tamaya committer who feels comfortable
to talk about it, then I'd be happy to offer you the opportunity.

Cheers,
Werner

Re: Spreading the Word about Tamaya

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.