Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Austin Gonyou <au...@coremetrics.com> on 2002/04/29 18:56:55 UTC

Re: updated worker, threadpool, and leader/follower performance c omparisons

Damn...this is getting close. It's getting there it looks like. I can't
help but think the final outcome might be a choice of worker OR
leader/follower. I'll take a hit in the CPU to have closer avg load
between worker and leader/follower as well as the requests/sec being
what they are.

Ohh..if only.. :)

--
Austin Gonyou