Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com> on 2006/09/19 09:18:14 UTC

Axis C++ exits after first soap client call with segmentation fault

Hi All,

The simple_axis_server is able to respond for first web service API call from client but immediately after this it exits with segmentation fault. Can it be simple_axis_server issue of it can be libaxis_server.so issue? any body help with this. Same problem also occurs when I try from apache instead of simple_axis_server. Can some body help with this? I can attach the log if needed.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Monica Popuri
HP GDIC
Prestige AlKareem, 4th Floor, Seat # 30,
Edward Road, Bangalore - 52
Ph: +91-80-22054046

RE: Axis C++ exits after first soap client call with segmentation fault

Posted by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com>.
Hi John,

thanks for replying, but I guess the problem is resolved now , first time the download from SVN was not correct it seems. I downloaded the files again and it is working now.

Thanks & Regards,
Monica