Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jim Correia <ji...@pobox.com> on 2005/04/08 17:27:53 UTC

1.2rc1 - help wrong for svn status output?

Using svn 1.2rc1, the help for the status output says that the lock
token information is in column six (previously unused) and that when
running svn status -u the out of date information appears in column 9
(previously column 8).

But when I run the command, the out of date information appears in
column 8, as it always has.

 From svn 1.1.x:

M      *      463   Build Instructions.txt

And from svn 1.2rc1:

M    B *      463   Build Instructions.txt

Is it the case that the help is simply incorrect in rc1?

Thanks,
Jim

Re: 1.2rc1 - help wrong for svn status output?

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Jim Correia wrote:
> Using svn 1.2rc1, the help for the status output says that the lock
> token information is in column six (previously unused) and that when
> running svn status -u the out of date information appears in column 9
> (previously column 8).
>
> But when I run the command, the out of date information appears in
> column 8, as it always has.
>
> From svn 1.1.x:
>
> M      *      463   Build Instructions.txt
>
> And from svn 1.2rc1:
>
> M    B *      463   Build Instructions.txt
>
> Is it the case that the help is simply incorrect in rc1?

Good catch!

Fixing now.

Max.