Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Steven Velez <sv...@alventive.com> on 2002/10/21 18:33:04 UTC

IIS JK Connector.

I have run in to a problem using the JK (version 1) connector for IIS in
conjunction with an ISAPI filter put out in closed source.  Basically, this
other filter randomly deletes request headers for some reason and that
interrupts the communication between the filter and the extension that
implement the JK connector.

I was planning on working around this problem by passing request information
from the filter to the extension using shared memory (using a lookup table
and passing the index in the query string).  However, I was wondering if the
patch would be more likely to be accepted if the new mechanism was enabled
via a configuration option (or compile setting) or if I could just go ahead
make that the communication mechanism.

Also, is there a place I can go to read the coding standards for Jakarta,
C-language projects?

Thanks

Steven B. Velez
Software Engineer

> [...]