Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by John Smith <lo...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/06 16:59:38 UTC

Javascript and private fields, not supported?

I created a new project: "Java with Ant" -> "Java Application". It should
build as a jar and run on any jdk/jre >= 1.8

It contains some css and javascript files. When I edit a javascript class,
all the private fields turn red and netbeans shows errors. Running netbeans
12.6.

Anyway to get netbeans to support the private fields (all fields start with
# hash symbol)? There are no real errors in the file as intellij doesn't
show errors in it.

Screenshot of error on imgur:
https://i.imgur.com/JZrbsCm.png