Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by mike_mcmillan <mi...@southernbookcompany.com> on 2008/02/14 17:05:08 UTC

sale commission

Can you enter a sales rep to a sales order in ofbiz?  The reason I ask is
because I would like ofbiz to calculate commission for the sales rep based
on the product total price in an sales order.  How can that be accomplished?
Mike

Re: sale commission

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This should interest you : http://www.nabble.com/Users---Commission-Data-Model-td4216303.html