Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 20:24:11 UTC

cloudstack debug level when running "mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run"

How can I increase the debug level when I am running:

   mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run

Currently log level seems to be set to INFO, and doesn't tell me much
when things go wrong.

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: cloudstack debug level when running "mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run"

Posted by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can hava a try modify file client/tomcatconf/log4j-cloud.xml.in,
changing log level INFO to DEBUG.

Hopes working.

Thanks,

Yitao