Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/09 16:17:23 UTC

x:saveState doesn't save the right state?

Hi,

I'm using x:saveState very much in my application, and
i can tell, that it's quite good at what it does. Just
quite...because in one situation, at least, it doesn't
save the right state.

I have a bean in request scope that contains a list of
data, that is displayed in a table where each row can
be selected using a check box found on the first
column. After selecting one or more rows, a "delete"
button can be used to remove those rows from the
table; i was using x:saveState to save the list of
data between requests, but after the first row
selection and removal, immediatly after that,
selecting rows and deleting them won't work; the check
box selections are not taken and saved as state....so
hiting the "delete" buttons ends up doing nothing....i
had to get rid of the x:saveState usage in this case,
and place the list of data in session scope...any
ideeas? is this right?

Thanks

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250