Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/09 18:06:33 UTC

Java EE 6 Spec Info

All,
FYI, here's an update on information on the expected Java EE 6
schedule -- http://weblogs.java.net/blog/robc/archive/2008/10/update_on_the_s.html

As this information is published, I'm assuming that we'll be starting
to build up our EE 6 road map/report card to help with planning our
Java EE 6 support.

--kevan

Re: Java EE 6 Spec Info

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Oct 22, 2008, at 6:56 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Has anyone heard if JPA 2.0 will be part of JEE6?

Yes, it will.

> If so, is Apache OpenJPA working on it?

It's definitely on their radar.  Not sure if they've started.

-David

Re: Java EE 6 Spec Info

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Has anyone heard if JPA 2.0 will be part of JEE6?

http://www.antoniogoncalves.org/xwiki/bin/view/Article/TestingJPA

If so, is Apache OpenJPA working on it?

-Donald

Re: Java EE 6 Spec Info

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Already started putting together a page in the GMOxPMGT space -
   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Java+EE+6+Releases

-Donald