Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 15:38:18 UTC

[Trinidad] How to use XMLMenuModel

Hi lists,

I found there is a XMLMenuModel in Trinidad, but I can't found any example
or dtd/xsd related.
Is it in production quality or still under development?

If it is usable, can anyone point to me some example or reference to the
schema?

Thanks,
Zarick

Re: [Trinidad] How to use XMLMenuModel

Posted by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adam,

That's exactly the doc I'm hunting for a few days!
Thanks!!!

Regards,
Zarick

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.