Posted to issues@maven.apache.org by Oliver Schrenk <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 18:51:53 UTC

doxia-book-maven-plugin 1.3

I want to use doxia-book-maven-plugin to create documentation by converting
Markdown files to PDF(s).

The Markdown module only seems to be available for Doxia 1.3, but I can't
find version 1.3 of the corresponding doxia-book-maven-plugin on Maven
Central.

Is it still in development? Is it only available as a snapshot and if so
how would I integrate the snapshot into my build?

Best regards
Oliver Schrenk

Re: doxia-book-maven-plugin 1.3

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
On 2012-08-09 18:51, Oliver Schrenk wrote:
> I want to use doxia-book-maven-plugin to create documentation by converting
> Markdown files to PDF(s).
>
> The Markdown module only seems to be available for Doxia 1.3, but I can't
> find version 1.3 of the corresponding doxia-book-maven-plugin on Maven
> Central.

The plugin was moved out of Doxia (core) before the Doxia (core) 1.3
release.

> Is it still in development? Is it only available as a snapshot and if so
> how would I integrate the snapshot into my build?

Yes, it has not been released yet. You can find it in this repo:
https://repository.apache.org/snapshots/

--
Dennis Lundberg