Posted to user@helix.apache.org by "Modha, Digant" <Di...@tdsecurities.com> on 2020/06/03 14:07:03 UTC

helix codehaus jackson libraries

Hi,

Is there any plan to replace codehaus Jackson libraries with newer fasterxml Jackson libraries?

SON Lib<https://mvnrepository.com/open-source/json-libraries>
Apache 2.0
[https://mvnrepository.com/img/d4d2eaae0c97e93687c1b66db6a0efcd]
org.codehaus.jackson<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.jackson> > jackson-core-asl<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.jackson/jackson-core-asl>
1.8.5<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.jackson/jackson-core-asl/1.8.5>
2.11.0<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.fasterxml.jackson.core/jackson-core/2.11.0>
JSON Lib<https://mvnrepository.com/open-source/json-libraries>
Apache 2.0
[https://mvnrepository.com/img/d4d2eaae0c97e93687c1b66db6a0efcd]
org.codehaus.jackson<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.jackson> > jackson-mapper-asl<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.jackson/jackson-mapper-asl>
1.8.5<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.jackson/jackson-mapper-asl/1.8.5>
2.11.0<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.fasterxml.jackson.core/jackson-databind/2.11.0>

Thanks,

Digant

Internal

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.

RE: helix codehaus jackson libraries

Posted by "Modha, Digant" <Di...@tdsecurities.com>.
If I have some free time soon, I'll try to do a migration. If not I'll create an issue.

Thanks,

Digant

Posted by Hunter Lee <na...@gmail.com>.