Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "S. Reddit" <s....@gmail.com> on 2016/01/22 00:40:04 UTC

Root Volume Download Fails

Hi List

We are running CloudStack 4.5.2 with VMware vSphere 5.5. We face the issue,
that root volume download fails with the error:

com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to copy the volume
from the source primary storage pool to secondary storage.

On vCenter side, I see the error:
"An error occurred while taking a snapshot: 30 (Read-only file system)."

Which is strange, as nothing is readonly. I checked datastores,
management-server and SSVM. I am also able to download data disk without
any problems. Snapshots work as expected, both via cloudstack and
out-of-band with vCenter.

Any ideas about that, anyone?

Cheers,
Sam