Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by netsql <ne...@roomity.com> on 2005/11/28 14:26:56 UTC

links

http://developer.classpath.org/support/escape-26-nov-2005.pdf
It says Jonas will be in FC5.

And I lost a link that recomends to use SWT instead of Swing.

In my case, I'd use Harmony becuase it be easier to deploy.

.V

Re: links

Posted by Dalibor Topic <ro...@kaffe.org>.
On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 07:26:56AM -0600, netsql wrote:
> http://developer.classpath.org/support/escape-26-nov-2005.pdf
> It says Jonas will be in FC5.

It's in FC5 Test 1.

http://www.spindazzle.org/green/index.php?p=70

> And I lost a link that recomends to use SWT instead of Swing.

I'd recommend using SWT over Swing since SWT is free software, while
Swing is currently in process of being implemented as free software.

> In my case, I'd use Harmony becuase it be easier to deploy.

I'd expect people to start mixing and matching code from various
projects and to create easy to deploy, specific solutions, sooner
rather than later.

cheers,
dalibor topic