Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by janstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/10 19:32:41 UTC

[CAMEL] Simple patch

Hi,

The CXF module wasn't even compiling so I figured I should investigate :)

- Updated to use the 2.0-incubator-RC release of CXF, as it should be more
stable. If you guys want to use the latest trunk CXF it is at version
2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.
- Added default install goal to parent pom... I'm lazy so all I want to type
is 'mvn'
- Added fastinstall profile to skip tests if you just wanna compile the
code.

By the way, nice work!!! Using DSL for EIP is a great idea!

Cheers,
Jon

http://www.nabble.com/file/8300/camel.patch camel.patch

Re: [CAMEL] Simple patch

Posted by janstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Aha, I know what happened! The patch should have been applied to the parent
pom, *not* the cxf pom. Thats why the build failed :) I would revert the
last commit and re-patch. Sorry for the confusion!

Cheers,
Jon

Re: [CAMEL] Simple patch

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.